ABH Nutra (Lvl III Web)
1.0 Project Overview
Our goal through this proposal will be to work together with ABH Nutra to develop the front and back-end of their website to ensure SEO opportunities are maximized on an ongoing basis. The recommendations in this proposal are designed in the best interest of ABH Nutra’s long-term website / internet presence, visibility and SEO potential on a national scale. The additional SEO functionality that will be used for ABH Nutra’s website will allow for scalability and organic growth with the overarching objective towards dominating the online presence of the national market for their industry.
It is our intention, through the website’s custom development, to help grow ABH Nutra far beyond their current capacity. It is our primary objective to grow ABH Nutra’s ranking, authority and online presence, so that every prospect can find them, contact them and hire their organization, all from searching on Google, rather than contacting other competitive companies.
Range Marketing will also be responsible for instituting a strong back linking strategy with the overarching goal of increasing Domain Authority (current DA is 16 out of 100 and are not currently ranking weill for any relevant keywords on Google). We also will be tasked with implementing smart, cost effective PPC/AdWords campaigns to help generate more immediate revenue targeting hyper specific keywords, demographics and industry categories on a national scale.
This proposal will cover two phases: “Phase 1”, which is the website rebuild portion of the project and “Phase 2” is the implementation of our additional SEO services, in order to get the redesign live as soon as possible with an aggressive search strategy to start ranking.
2.0 Project Deliverables
Below outlines deliverables for this project.
Our Project Discovery process is integral to developing a website that is both on time and exceeds expectations for both the client and our team. At this point, we have already completed a majority of this deliverable, but the details of our process are outlined below.
Steps in this process include:
- Initial client meeting to determine technical scope, visual desires, company mission, and the full walkthrough of services client offers.
- Detailed breakdown of each project deliverable included in the website in a clearly defined technical scope.
- Buildout of Sitemap to establish what content will be on the website, and what page it will be included on.
- Establish a Project Schedule with concrete deadlines for multiple phases of the project.
A website is nothing without it’s design. At Range, we handle the creative portion of design a bit differently. Typical agencies will execute the design research phase and then produce visual-only mockups in PDF form, essentially showing you one big image that you approve before moving into development.
While in some projects this does make sense, in the majority of our projects this lengthy step is costly to both the client and ourselves, and isn’t necessary because of how we develop sites.
Our Creative Process stays completely within the realm of research and planning. We work with you to identify the most important information you want the design to convey, and from that formulate a quick sketch that outlines how we can structure that information.
From there, we research other beautiful sites on the web and come up with our own unique layout groups that we’ll apply to the development. We’re still in the planning phase here – the design comes to life during our actual development project.
Because of this process, the first “design” preview you see will actually be a developed website, allowing you to preview it on all of your devices as well as get a first look at the interactivity/features of the site.
Development Environment Setup
Range will develop your site in a closed environment on a completely different server from where your live website will be. This process is complex and takes time to set up, but is critical for the future safety of your website. Once your website goes live on the internet, we still host your development environment. This serves a couple functions:
- Acts as an additional backup layer in the event of something happening to the live site.
- Remains a preview for future changes to your site. If you require a big design change, new page design, or new functionality, we can safely test and preview everything on your development website before moving it to production. This ensures that your live website will never “break” due to meddling around with the code when building something new.
Core Development is generally the largest deliverable in the project, notwithstanding any additional complex custom applications or functionality. During this phase of the development we will:
- Install and set up the Content Management System (CMS) used for the website – in this case WordPress.
- Install and set up a suite of plugins and performance-enhancers for the website.
- Design and develop site-wide features of the website, like navigation, footer, and sidebar.
- Design and develop the homepage.
- Design and develop the content-focused interior pages (such as About Us, Contact Us, Blog, Services Provided, etc.)
- Ensure author functionality is designed and developed, allowing users to see pictures of the article author as well as a bio page with summary of posts by that author.
- Set up usernames/logins.
Content Implementation is just that – adding all of the content to your website. This step is different for every client, but typically includes things like:
- Working with the client to obtain all necessary content for each page of the website.
- Obtaining and cropping/optimizing high resolution images from the client and/or purchasing stock imagery.
- Adding content onto each page of the website.
Website Launch (Deployment)
When your website is ready to go live on the internet, we run through a detailed checklist to ensure the launch is safe and without interruption. Things on our checklist include:
- Taking a final backup of the development website.
- Setting up the production environment server (similar to setting up the development environment).
- Transferring files from development to production.
- Testing the website on production locally (making sure the site will load perfectly once the domain name is live on our servers).
- Handling the technical process of pointing the domain name to our servers.
- Running post-launch steps to performance plugins.
- Installing SSL on the live website (https://yoursite.com vs. http://yoursite.com).
- Testing all features of the live website, and testing contact form delivery.
It’s extremely important that your website is SEO-friendly to Google. Not only should your site avoid being penalized for certain factors, it should be designed to excel in the areas Google is looking for when deciding how to rank your website. This has a major impact on the traffic you receive, and will impact your businesses’ bottom line. Range implements the following features to make sure your site looks great to Google from Day 1:
- Optimize the title and meta tags for all prominent pages of the website.
- 301 redirect any dead links to the appropriate pages.
- Create sitemap.xml file for Google.
- Submit your new content to Google for indexing.
Once these items are taken care of and the website is being managed by us, we recommend continuing with ongoing, monthly SEO to ensure maximum search engine visibility.
3.0 Project Budget
The budget is derived directly from the list of deliverables included within this proposal ("Scope"). Any changes to the Scope of work will require a new quote.
|Level III Website Project Cost||$14,500|
4.0 Project Schedule
The project schedule is a list of soft deadlines for the project; they are milestones we strive to achieve. Website development is a dynamic process and it's commonplace for new ideas to arise, communication to occur, or Scope be slightly tweaked. While it's rare for us to miss targets, the schedule below is not held to any bounds concerning the budget or Agreement.
We schedule our projects conservatively, and it's also common for us to come out ahead of the milestones below.
|Project Kickoff Date||November 1, 2019|
|First-Look At Completed Website||December 15, 2020|
|Website Launch + SEO Kickoff||December 30, 2019|
5.0 Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO + Boost
We know that SEO is not a one-size-fits-all scenario, and so each campaign needs to be handled with custom diligence. We know that this is a competitive industry and so we will need to be nimble in our SEO efforts. Range Marketing has designed both on-site and off-site (Boost product) to sufficiently perform Search tactics, that actually drives results.
Our monthly SEO can range anywhere from $1,000 – $15,000 / month depending on how extensive a campaign is and how many man hours need to be put behind the effort.
** Recommended Starting Point** :
SEO Gold + Level 5 Boost $3,450/ month
- Search engine optimization for a population over 1,000,000 or national
- SEO will focus on all relevant keywords
- Work is performed by a dedicated SEO Strategist
- Social media is not included
- Includes setup of Google, Yelp, and Bing Local Listings
- Includes up to 2 hours per month of website maintenance / updates
- Includes weekly interactive reporting
- 125 backlinks per month
6.0 Additional Services
PPC – Pay Per Click
It’s recommended that in addition to building a website and utilizing our SEO strategy, we explore the option of Google Ads (PPC) to help the campaign in the early stages. Google Ads will allow us to target specific areas/regions that are identified as potential areas for high conversions. Unlike with your SEO campaign, Google will allow us to target areas as specific as the zip code!
Google Ads is typically recommended by our team as an add-on to maximize your potential return from your online marketing. We manage PPC spends of anywhere from $1,500 – $50,000+/month.
PPC Monthly Spend Package:
(Strategic Starting Point)
PPC/Paid Ad Spend $5,000 + / Month
Management Fee: 20%